Saturday, June 30, 2012

Tarbiyyah of young doctors..

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..

Through out my five years in medical school, I've always been involved with halaqah and usrah, or some called it their 'happy circle'.

The friends that I have in this happy circle are the friends with whom I went through all the bitterness, sweetness and sourness of my journey in medical school. They are my friends, my mentors, my sisters, my family.

In this happy circle, we shared about our common interest, our knowledge and our love for our religion, the prophet Muhammad s.a.w and above all, we shared our love for our Creator.

Through this circle, we gained our strength when we face hardships and by supporting each other, we are able to strengthened our ukhuwwah.

When medical school ends, we were posted to different hospitals. Some of my friends are posted together, Alhamdulillah. And I was also posted with two of my best friends. Uhibbukuma fi sabillillah!

I've just sent out an email to one of my murobbi who was in charged of all of us when we were still studying regarding on where all of us would be posted.

I am hoping that, even though everyone of my friends are busy and are having a hard time working as housemen in hospitals around the country, they would never forget the kind of sweetness, warmth, strength, love and wisdom that they've received from our happy circle. I hope that they would always remember and cherish them.

I sincerely hope that my friends would always seek to stay in this circle no matter what because they realise that being in this circle is what makes them special. They are special in the eyes of other people, and more importantly they are special in the eyes of Allah.

For my dear friends, work hard with all your might and sincerity. And remember when time gets rough, Allah has always been by your side. Seek Him in your prayers and seek Him in your friends. And I will always be praying for all of us. InshaAllah..

No comments:

Post a Comment